Karim advises board members and CEOs to take effective decisions on the telco transformation journey.
Karim is the Managing Partner of Arthur D. Little Austria and leads the TIME practice globally. He has 20 years of experience with ADL in the telecommunication area. He previously worked with a leading global telecom supplier.
In Arthur D. Little, Karim’s work focuses primarily on three functional areas:
- Growth strategies and business transformations
- Corporate Finance – Transaction support, mainly working with Private Equity firms and Banks
- Boardroom presentation and facilitation
Besides his management consulting assignments with clients in 4 industries:
- he acts as Jury member for several Telecom & Media prize award ceremonies in Asia, Europe and in the US.
- he supports several telecommunication councils and associations as well as governments and regulators in setting their (digital) agenda as advisor
- he is chairing and facilitating top executive international events and conferences
Before joining ADL he worked for several years for Ericsson and was a research assistant professor at the University of Technology in Vienna
Furthermore, he enjoyed four different education systems: Tunisia (Lycée El Menzah V), France (Lycée JB Say/ESEM), US (UC Berkeley) and Austria (TU Wien)
Karim holds an a MSc, MBA and PhD.